Friday, August 5, 2011

Inspiration Friday

I know I haven't been posting here much lately. I have to admit blogging is pretty new to me.



I've decided from here on out Friday is "Inspiration Friday". Usually by Friday I've come across shops, people, movies, or things in nature that inspire me. So now I am going to obligate myself to sit down and write each week on Fridays about something or someone that inspired me.



So for the first Inspiration Friday I want to feature Captain Cat, the art and design shop of Zelda English and Rodrigo Neto. They're absolutely awesome. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CaptainCat?ref=pr_shop_more





The image on the right caught my eye when it was featured on Etsy's front page. Captain Cat makes these Raccoon Masks out of recycled materials and paper-mache.



I love the photography and the fantasy-like mood of the picture. If you have not looked at Captain Cat's shop, you must check it out!



What really inspires me about Captain Cat's masks is that they make these wonderful masks out of recycled materials! I also am trying to make items for my shop out of recycled materials and it's great to see others being so successful and innovative!

No comments:

Post a Comment