Saturday, August 13, 2011

Inspiration Friday


Oops. I missed writing this past Friday :/

This week I have been inspired by cats. Yes cats. Just today I spent some time with the furry creatures, 2 adult cats and a cute, mischievous kitten named Pooka (not the kitty in the picture-- that's another friend's cat).

My step-dad was drinking some wine and Pooka was trying so hard to get to it. It was awfully cute and funny.

Even before spending some time with our friends' cats tonight, I had been thinking about writing a zine about my old cats, Cooper and Cesar.

I have lots of hilarious stories about those guys. Like how Cooper curses (yes! curses!). How Cesar crossed his front and back legs in the windowsill, and how we tried training the cats to use the toilet.

I want to write the zine not only to share my stories of my kitties with other people, but also to help me remember them. To find out what happened to the kitties you'll have to read the zines when they come out :D -- possibly in a brand new shop on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment